2019 Piaggio BV 350
Powerful and safe in any situation
Before you get in your car on Monday morning, ask yourself this: Are you looking forward to your commute? Get yourself a BV and you will. Twist the throttle and traffic disappears behind you. The BV 350's innovative technology provides agility, efficiency and riding pleasure at the highest levels. The BV 350 features a state-of-the-art, single cylinder 350cc engine. With the power of a 400cc and the compact dimensions and light weight of a 300cc, the BV 350 sets a new standard in the maxi-scooter segment, making it the most powerful scooter in its class. The BV 350 is complimented with Italian design and the highest attention to detail and finishing.
- Top performer: The engine of the BV 350 has been designed to deliver performance comparable to a 400 cc but with the lightweight nature and agility of a 300 cc. It is the only motor in its category to use a wet type automatic multi-disc clutch.
- Storage includes USB socket: The compartment integrated in the rear shield of teh BV 350 is divided into two sections with the right hand one housing a USB socket for charging your phone or other devices.
- Up-to-the-minute instruments: The instrument cluster of the BV 350 comprises three analogue elements (fuel gauge, speedometer and cooling liquid temperature), an LCD multi-display and warning lights which also communicate the ABS status and that of the ASR traction control (which counteracts any loss of grip on wet or dirty surfaces).
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, 4 valves
- Engine capacity: 330 cc
- Bore x stroke: 75 mm x 69 mm
- Power: 30.2 hp (22.2 kW) @ 8,250 rpm
- Torque: 21.4 ft-lbs (29 Nm) @ 6,250 rpm
- Consumption: 65.4 MPG (27.8 km/l)
- CO2 Emissions: 85 g/km
- Fuel system: Electronic injection
- Cooling: Liquid
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: CVT continuously variable transmission
- Clutch: Automatic centrifugal multiplate wet clutch
- Frame: Double cradle in high resistance tubular steel
- Front suspension: Hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Dual hydraulic shock absorbers adjustable in preload
- Front brake: Ø 300 mm disc with hydraulic control
- Rear brake: Ø 240 mm disc with hydraulic control
- Braking system: ABS/ASR
- Front tire: Tubeless 110/70 - 16"
- Length/ Width / Wheelbase: 87.6" / 31.5" / 60.6" (2.225 mm / 800 mm / 1.540 mm)
- Rear tire: Tubeless 150/70 - 14"
- Seat height: 31.1" (790 mm)
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.2 gal (12 liters)
- Emission compliance: EPA, CARB, Transport Canada
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 4-stroke, 4 valves
- 330 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 75 mm x 69 mm
- Fuel System
- Electronic injection
- CVT continuously variable transmission
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic telescopic fork
- Front Brakes
- Ø 300 mm disc with hydraulic control
- Front Tire
- Tubeless 110/70 - 16 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Dual hydraulic shock absorbers adjustable in preload
- Rear Brakes
- Ø 240 mm disc with hydraulic control
- Rear Tire
- Tubeless 150/70 - 14 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in. (790 mm)
- 60.6 in. (1,540 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal. (12 L)
- Red, White, Black, Matte Green