2019 Piaggio Typhoon 125
It's quick and tough, easy to use, and available at a price our competitors can't beat.
Designed in Italy, the Piaggio Typhoon 125 is fully automatic with a 125cc fuel efficient engine. You'll cruise over city streets and country roads comfortably with new fatter tires, a stronger tubular steel frame, and a lower seat height. Bring along a passenger or whatever you need for where you're going. When it's time to park it, there's plenty of locking storage for your gear.
Get out, stand out, and just flat out ride.
- Unique style: The perfect entry level bike for teenagers, the Typhoon comes in three looks certain to appeal toyounger tastes: Neptune Blue, Titanium Grey and Shiny Black. The distinctive front panel boasts a bold double headlight flanked by dramatic wide slots. The rear of the Typhoon features a rounded tail end, passenger grab handles and footrests discreetly integrated into the body of the scooter.
- Maximum simplicity: The Piaggio Typhoon is ideal for daily use, perfect for running around town and getting from home to school. The underseat compartment comfortably holds a full-face helmet and you'll find a handy hook on the counter shield where you can hang your bag, while you enjoy each ride in comfort with your feet on the flat footboard. Everything about this scooter is easy right down to the instrument cluster with its speedometer, odometer and fuel gauge.
- Pure fun: One of the elements which marks out the Piaggio Typhoon is the set of 12" wheel rims with generous tyres characterised by a sculptured tread similar to that used for off-road vehicles. Because with Typhoon you don't stop for anything!
- Engine: Single cylinder 4-stroke 2 valves
- Engine capacity: 124 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 57 mm x 48.6 mm
- Max Power: 9.3 hp (6.8 kW) @ 8,500 rpm
- Max Torque: 6.0 ft-lbs (8.2 Nm) @ 7,500 rpm
- Cooling: Forced air
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Fuel System: Carburetor
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: CVT continuously variable transmission with torque server
- Clutch: Automatic centrifugal dry clutch
- Frame: Single cradle structure in tubular steel with pressed reinforcements
- Front suspension: Hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear suspension: Hydraulic single shock absorber with spring preload
- Front tire: Tubeless 120/80 - 12
- Rear tire: Tubeless 130/80 - 12
- Front Brake: 220 mm disc with hydraulic control
- Rear Brake: 140 mm drum
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder 4-stroke 2 valves
- 124 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 57 mm x 48.6 mm
- Forced air
- Fuel System
- CVT continuously variable transmission with torque server
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic telescopic fork
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm disc with hydraulic control
- Front Tire
- Tubeless 120/80 - 12
- Rear Suspension
- Hydraulic single shock absorber with spring preload
- Rear Brakes
- 140 mm drum
- Rear Tire
- Tubeless 130/80 - 12
- Blue, Black